Note to Chapters:
1. Orders for certificates must be submitted via this FORM:
2. Member orders for regalia must be submitted via this FORM:
3. Chapters may award Academic Member status based on GPA criteria.
4. Chapters (President, VP, and Membership Committee) may nominate candidates for Leadership Member status by submitting applications to the AEL HQ using this FORM:
5. Key chapter officers (President, VP, and Membership Selection Committee) must hold Leadership Member status as approved by the AEL HQ. Leadership Members are not subject to GPA requirements, but if they do also meet academic criteria, their membership status is designated as Leadership and Academic Member.
6. Leadership Members are subject to AEL HQ review and approval, and the issuance of certificates signed by the AEL President and Executive Director.
7. National Members are automatic members of the chapter of the university in which they are enrolled as degree-seeking students. National Members are eligible to serve in any leadership role of a chapter.
8. Members inducted at any chapter are automatic members of the chapter of the university in which they are enrolled as degree-seeking students.